Armorbox - [Yellow Jacket] Series Dual Layer Armored Rugged Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 inch
Warning: This Case is Custom Fit for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch 2014 Release/ Will NOT fit iPhone 6 . Inch or Any Other Smart Phone Products
ArmorBox [Yellow Jacket] slim profile dual layer armored protective case really got attitude. This case adopts advanced uni-body dual-layer decluding a flexible TPU inner core and a contemporary Polycarbonate hard shell. ArmorBox case also comes with a front cover with built-in screen protector which will prevent your screen from scratch, dust or being shattered. It is ultra light weight yet still extremely protective owing to its impact resistant bumper design. Dotted pattern inner TPU layer is included to provides excellent shock absorption.To sum it up, ArmorBox case got the look! It stings like a yellow jacket and protects your phone like no other cases.
--Dual Layer Protection
--Unique appearance with contemporary design
--Signature front cover and built-in screen protector
--Hard shell + TPU inner core
--Impact resistant bumper design
--Easy access to all buttons, ports, camera, sensors, speakers and features
Warranty: offers 1 year limited warranty on all cell phone/tablet accessories. Your satisfaction is guaranteed by the excellent service LLC is committed to provide
Customer reviews(2803)Write Review
- Material seems above average. Not amazing but good.
- Flexible covers for the headphone jack and the lightning port. This is awesome considering all the lint and junk that built up in my other phones.
- It has a built in screen protector. Great for people who don't want to mess with applying one.
- There is room if you do apply a separate screen protector in addition to the one with this case. I did this and it fits in the case no issue. There is still enough sensitivity that I didn't notice any issues. It's possible thicker ones like glass will be an issues but mine was one of the plastic ones.
- The built in screen looks flimsy but once on it seems fine. It can't be that thick otherwise I'm sure you'd have issues with your screen.
- The screen also looks overly concave but once the iPhone is in, it's fine. I'm sure it was designed so the screen puts just a little pressure to ensure a tight fit. I mention this because when I first looked at it, I was concerned.
- The buttons all seem responsive as well.
- The cut outs for the front screen are perfectly aligned.
- Even though it's described as slim, it's doesn't feel that way. I'm not saying it's bulky just not "slim"...it is a heavy duty case. I'm not sure if it's because when I first was playing with the phone I didn't have it in the case and it felt amazingly thin. I don't have any other cases so it's possible this really is slim.
- The adhesive that keeps the screen protector to the front frame looks a little weak. You can only see it, when you have the case apart and looking at the underside. I'd be afraid if I pulled too hard it would just come out.
- You can't just use the back without the front. I assumed it was possible. I didn't think it through assuming that if I didn't like the front I could just skip it. NOT so. The front fits into the back (between the phone and the back). So without the front part your phone is loose and moves around. Now looking at the pictures, I should have realized this. I wanted to point this out in case others had the same thought.
And to top it off the color pink is bright and different then the pale pink I’ve gotten with other cases it almost has a coral kinda coloring to it.
-The case seems to be pretty protective, but I haven't dropped it so I can't really attest to this.
-The case is extremely difficult to get on
-All kinds of dust and particles get under the screen protector (and because it hard to get on, it isn't worth taking it off to clean it
-The case has already peeled some around the edges (I've had it for about a week)
-It has hard to reach the corner letters on the keyboard because of the overlap of the case
-Sometimes you have to press down hard on the screen for it to recognize your touch. This is because the screen protector does not lie flush with the screen (there's a slight bubble in it)
Overall, I would not buy this case again and am looking for a good replacement. I guess you get what you pay for.