HOLD'EM PREMIUM ONE PIECE MITTEN AND GLOVE CLIP: MADE FOR KIDS THAT ARE LOSING THEIR MITTENS, PERFECT FOR SCHOOL, SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING!
Do you want to save money the upcoming winter, and would like long lasting mitten clips to keep the mitten attached to the coat?
Rather than constantly buying mittens or gloves for your children that are losing it, would you like durable, sturdy, and super strong Hold’Em mitten clips?
If so, our Hold’Em premium one piece mitten clips are the perfect choice! Designed with extra sturdy clips, ultra soft elastic, offering you high premium quality that will last long.
With our Hold’Em Glove Attacher you can send your kids skiing, snowboarding, sledding, or just for school without having the worry that they will come home with lost mittens.
Our Extra Sturdy One Piece Mitten and Glove Clips are a premium choice with a number of key benefits:
- Made in the USA – China quality can’t beat with the USA quality; this is why most of Hold’Em products are manufactured in the USA.
- Designed for Toddler or Kids – We have a variety of beautiful colors to match your kids coat and taste.
- Worry free Snow Playing - Use for Children while playing in the snow, Works Perfectly for Skiing Snowboarding or Sledding .
- Highest Quality Clips – Made with the most strongest quality clips to help keep your child’s glove secured to your coat.
- Another great feature is that now when you hang the coat at home, the mittens will hang outside the coat allowing it to easily air dry when needed.
- Best Quality Comfortable Elastic - 100% Woven Polyester Double Weaved, doesn’t fray, strong soft finish material. Will never lose its stretch and shape,
So if you want the very best in saving you money and comfort, our Mitten and Glove Clips are the perfect choice, with Highest Quality clips, super strong elastic, adjustable to best fit your child!
Click “ADD TO CART” to Buy Now!
Customer reviews(8)Write Review
He is a tall boy and we will still be able to extend them a little longer for next year. We got a pair for our 4 year old too. She is happy to be like big brother and has also had no complaints while wearing them (including a 2 hour drive in the car with her coat on the whole time).