Garvey 1-Inch MicroStandard, Clear, Tagging Barbs (Tags-43301) Garvey Products Inc.

12 Customer reviews

Sale
$ 4 04
+


Product Description

  • 1" Clear Standard Barb
  • Sold per Box. Each box contains 100 clips of 100 barbs
  • Compatible with Dennison Mark III, Patriot, Freedom and similar standard Tagging supplies
  • Note: Regular/Standard replacement needles will not work in Fine fabric Taggin Guns

Garvey, 1" MicroStandard, Clear, Tagging Barbs


Customer reviews(12)

Write Review
K. Alexander
July 29, 2018
I do consignment sales and tag a LOT of items. These are a must for me. They stay in clothing well. No complaints and will continue to use them!
j porter
April 1, 2016
fast delivery. very satisfied
Tengtou Xiong
December 1, 2013
A little bit short. Wish u would have gotten the longer ones for t shirts. But hey it does state one inch.
671buyer
September 21, 2014
as purchased
BD
November 19, 2014
Works great
Stephanie Burkhart
March 2, 2013
I bought these to use in a kids consignment sale. I have used larger ones in the past and like this size better!
Angela
October 13, 2012
These are wonderful tag fasteners. I use them to put on products that I sell and they make the items look alot nicer than a piece of tape.
Customer
May 13, 2011
This was a great $18 investment (for gun & barbs) to make tagging for the seasonal kids consignment sales. I have 4 kids, so I end up tagging around 400 items in Fall & then again in Spring, so this saved me alot of time. It worked great like 92% of the time. The other 8% was just the barb didn't go into the clothing & I had to shoot it again - not a big deal. The needle is big, so I just put it in the tag when available. Love my tagging gun!


Back to top