Precision-engineered for the ultimate in safety and performance, Ultra strut cartridges by provide improved comfort and control, long life and durability, and maximum shock performance for today's passenger cars. Ultra strut cartridges are equipped with G-Force technology featuring Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditions. And like all shocks and struts, Ultra cartridges shocks feature a super-finished chromed piston rod for superior corrosion resistance and a leak-proof piston seal which extends product life.
Ultra strut cartridges from the Original breathe new life into a vehicle’s suspension, making Ultra an excellent choice for great performance under a variety of conditions. They’re for the person who enjoys driving, wants to maximize their driving experience and demands increased performance, safety and handling from their vehicle.
provides superior corrsion resistance for longer life.
Ultra strut cartridges are precision-engineered for the ultimate in safety and performance and are designed to provide improved comfort and control, long life and durability, and maximum shock performance for today’s passenger cars.
Ultra strut cartridges are equipped with G-Force technology featuring:
- Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditions
- StableSteer Valving improving tire contact with the road for control, safety and performance
- G-Force Piston with bonded iron construction for long life and durability
- OE designed single lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal sealing
- Orifice Control Disk for consistent control for comfort and stability
And like all shocks and struts, Ultra strut cartridges feature:
- A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, provide a more consistent wear surface
- A leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing that reduces internal wear for longer product life
Starting in 907, invented the original shock absorber, followed by the first hydraulic shock absorber, the first adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber. And today, it's still that same innovative, independent American company--building high-performance shocks and struts that cover over 96% of North American vehicles. continues adding new product coverage, including expanding their line of ReadyMount strut assemblies, which make installation faster, safer and easier. And continues that independent spirit, working hard to deliver innovative new products and services, every day.
Customer reviews(1)Write Review
happy to recommend.